Assistant Project Manager
We are seeking a dedicated, organized and efficient Assistant Project Manager to become an integral part of our team! In this role, you will work with the project management team to coordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements. Candidate must have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready to help synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, ID Signsystems is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Communicate internally and externally about specific projects and their goals.
- Work directly with project managers to help implement project goals.
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed.
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution.
- Work with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule.
- Organize, file and maintain all current project documents
- ‘Help problem-solve issues and suggest ways to improve the project.
- Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks
- Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar
- Schedule meetings, phone calls, site visits, etc.
- Ensure project adheres to a set schedule and is meeting the goals of the client.
- Previous experience in signs, project management or as an administrative assistant
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Organized and detail-orientated
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities